Friday, January 22, 2016

What I eat in a Day!

This is basically what I eat on a daily basis. It switches daily except for breakfast. For dinner, I usually try and have meat like chicken this is just what I ate for today! I do NOT follow any special "diet" such as paleo, high carb, low fat, or veganism. I just eat what I feel that my body needs! (balanced foods)
Breakfast: I start off by eating a banana and water. Then, I will make 2 slices of toast and spread peanut butter on them and throw some berries or grapes on the plate. I love to start my day off with lots of fruits and carbs. I also drink coffee.  Before lunch, I also had a snack which was an apple and some nuts.




Lunch: Lunch is so important whether you are at school or work. For lunch today I basically worked with the leftovers in my fridge. I used some brown rice and threw in lots of kidney beans(my new obsession!) They are really high in protien and carbs and low calorie so it will keep you full for a long time. We had left over green beans from last night's dinner, so those got thrown in and I threw in some carrots, onion, and pepper and microwaved it! I had 2 servings because I ate this after my workout and was really hungry. ( and it was soo good!) Before dinner I was hungry and ate an orange.




Dinner: My dinner this night was very similar to this picture. Before my dinner every night I always have a salad. But otherwise I'm eating some vegetable pasta mixed in with vegetables like carrots, pepper, onion, celery, etc & added the same beans and tomato sauce. Then I just threw it in the microwave & it was soo good! This is def. my favorite meal out of all of them. I most likely had 2 servings, but I can't remember.



After dinner I always have some dark chocolate for my dessert. Chocolate is def. my weakness! I love to eat healthy foods because it is what make my body feel good, it does not have to do with my weight. I would be the same weight if I ate junk food all day because my metabolism is very high. I find eating right gives me so much more energy and the more you eat it, the less you crave junk food. (it's not a myth!) I occasionally will eating unhealthy(pancakes are my absolute weakness!) and will not beat myself up if I mess up once in a while. After all, we are all human! As a side note, what I ate today was for the most part vegan friendly, but I am not a vegan! I eat chicken and turkey a lot! 




No comments:

Post a Comment